I couldn't resist the frost!

Ayden on the steering wheel of the combine during wheat harvest summer '09.

MacKenzie was wearing my hubbies boots!

Ayden and MacKenzie's feet. Ayden was about a week or two old.

Clothes pins on the line. Ice of '07.

Ice of '07. The entire field just glistened.

Random fence on the way to Wilson Lake summer '06
This sunflower was on the side of a bridge. So I pulled over and walked halfway out on the bridge just for the picture! On the way to Wilson lake summer '06
My camera goes everywhere with me. Well most of the time. I like to take random pictures. I will be taking a ton this weekend and I will post some of the highlights come Monday. For now though here a few of my favorite pics that I have taken.

Love, love, love the pix. I like the one with the little boy on the steering wheel.
ReplyDeleteThat pic was one of the few times that my camera wasn't with me. I took it with a cell phone! That is Ayden sitting on the steering wheel of the combine during wheat harvest last summer!
ReplyDelete